It has been an exciting, educational and informative start for our students. They have positively responded to the course material that has been presented. We anticipate excellent results from our dedicated students in the communities we serve. We would like to share with you a profile of our planned site deliveries:
ECE Diploma Program: 2 Year Program
- Iqaluit (Year 2) - Qikiqtani Region
- Pond Inlet (Year 1) – Qikiqtani Region
ECE Applied Certificate: Offered to Child Care Workers currently employed in the various communities. (4 Courses)
- Iqaluit (3 Daycare Centres) – Qikiqtani Region
- Pangnirtung (2 Daycare Centres) – Qikiqtani Region
- Pond Inlet (2 Daycare Centres) – Qikiqtani Region
- Rankin Inlet (1 Daycare Centre) – Kivalliq Region
- Arviat (3 Daycare Centres) – Kivalliq Region
- Whale Cove (1 Daycare Centre) – Kivalliq Region
- Coral Harbour (1 Daycare Centre) – Kivalliq Region
- Cambridge Bay (1 Daycare Centre)Taloyoak (Planning Meeting) – Kitikmeot Region
- Gjoa Haven (Planning Meeting) – Kitikmeot Region
Aaju Peter, ECE Instructor, and Meeka Arnakaq, ECE Elder Instructor, address some of the ECE students during class time.
Front Row, left to right, are: Miriam Aglukkaq (ECE Elder Instructor) and Meeka Arnakaq (ECE Elder Instructor). Back Row, left to right, are: Brian Manning (Director: Education Programs); Ellen Hamilton (Manager: ECE Program); Kalenna Smith (ECE Academic Assistant); and Aaju Peter (ECE Instructor). Missing from the photo is Shiloh Minor, ECE Instructor, Pond Inlet.